Application for ERASMUS in Kiel

To be eligible to apply for a stay at Kiel University, there must be a bilateral agreement between our universities. Depending on your main study language during your stay, you need to provide a language proficiency certificate (B1) for either German or English.

Following steps:

  1. Nomination from  your university to
  2. Application in Mobility Online until June 15th (start in October) or January 15th (start in April).
  3. Download Learning Agreement or use your own.
  4. Find courses either in our Course Catalogue (course suggestions) or in Kiel University's Lecture Directory (not fully updated until the beginning of the semester).
  5. Three signatures on your Learning Agreement (signed by yourself,  a representative of your university, by your Departmental Coordinator in Kiel). The International Center does not sign Learning Agreements.
  6. Language Certificate of the main study language during your stay in Kiel: either an OLS test, a confirmation letter by a lecturer from your university, or something similar.