Graduate schools and doctoral programmes
Kiel University has several institutions that provide services to doctoral students and specific offers for foreign doctoral students.
Here is a selection of possible programmes:
- Integrated School of Ocean Sciences (ISOS)
- Human Development in Landscapes
- Quantitative Economics
- International Max-Planck Research School for Evolutionary Biology (IMPRS)
- Proteolysis as a Regulatory Event in Pathophysiology (Integrated Research Training Group)
Further services for graduate students
- Doctoral Certificate Program in Agricultural Economics
Sorting and Interactions between Proteins of Subcellular Compartments
Marie Curie ITN:
Graduate Center at Kiel University:
Career planning, funding opportunities and interdisciplinary networking – the Graduate Center of Kiel University supports Doctoral candidates in all matters relevant to their studies. The programmes and services of the Graduate Centre are continuously updated and optimized according to the needs of Kiel University's Doctoral students.
You can find further information on the Website of the Graduate Center of Kiel University
- Programmes for international postgraduate
- Support through "Doc-Pilots"
- Language courses and further education
- Admission and enrolment